"It's hard to just summarise my experience in one line, but I would say NewCampus is a place where they feed your curiosity."
- We have an international environment - we've collectively lived, worked and studied in over 20 countries. We have third culture kids, sea turtles and part-time nomads.
- All vibes welcome here. Be part of a team of colourful, nerdy and delightfully awkward people. We geek out over Harry Potter, sustainable foods, esports, Terrace House, pretty stationery and long form journalism. We have room for both introverts and extroverts, with some ambiverts wedged comfortably in between.
- Flexibility first - we don't have any hard rules about what time you should start and finish work, We trust that you are a fully functioning adult, who will be able to design a schedule that accommodates both work and personal commitments.
- Work on solving one of the biggest modern problems: how to help people stay relevant, find purpose and feel connected, in a world of automation and accelerating change.
- Learn about how other organisations and industries of all sizes function (think anything from startups, Fortune 500 companies, agencies etc). Get exposure to cutting edge technologies, interesting people and emerging industries before anyone else.
- A commitment to your growth - skills, network, mindset. Plus unlimited access to our classes and instructors!
- Generous leave. You take the lead on deciding when you need R&R.
- Fun stuff - occasional team retreats, team dinners or Friyay dranks. You'll most likely find us eating mala hotpot, playing werewolf or at karaoke.
- Nice people. Witty banter. Fun times.